03 January 2014

Baby Elly

{These posts will be extremely uncronological but here they are.}

This is one of those families that I've kind of had alot to do with, photographically speaking.  They were, infact, one of my very first sets of guinea pigs back in hawaii.  And now they've entered the world of parenthood.
This lovely little girl with her insanely blue eyes was not about to make this shoot easy.  No siree, she pulled out all the stops to prevent us from taking any pictures of her.  But she failed and so we have the beautiful little Elly.

 

Her Mummy made her the cute little tutu and headband for Christmas. So cute.
  
  
After almost 3 hours of fighting it, sleep finally over came her. Whew!
 
  
 
 

Lesson Learned
- Newborn shoots are by far the hardest, most complicated, longest shoots of them all.  So much goes into them.  I have to be way more prepared for totally throwing out plan A, B, C and D and settling on plan Z.  Flexibility is NOT one of my strengths, I thrive on plans and schedules, so I struggle a little more with the babes.  But I am learning to think outside my planned box and take cues and ideas from the situation at hand.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: