22 November 2011

Roi Maternity

Last time we saw these two they were engaged.
First comes love, then comes marriage, next comes the baby in the baby carriage!!
Baby was born this way, can't wait to meet him.
Congrats guys. oxo


Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket




Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket


Lesson Learned - I feel like I'm not actually learning the lessons I'm meant to. I NEED TO REVIEW MY PICTURES AS I GO!!! So many great shots have to be deleted because the focus was slightly off or lighting wasn't right, and a quick check of the pictures as I'm taking them would solve that. I'm also learning that it's really helpful to 'research' before a shoot - look through a bunch of pictures from lots of different photographers. None of them have the same style as me, but I always get ideas of what I do and don't like.

1 comment:

LANEA said...

I miss them :( LOVE THESE BTW!